Hi! My name is Antwone.
I reside in Washington, DC with my wonderful wife Adelle and my two sons Jacob and Mason (named for my grandfather). I also have a beautiful daughter named Alijah. I am a SUPER HUGE Philadelphia Eagles fan (I also like the Sixers and the MD Terps Basketball team). I like to workout, enjoy good food, listen to great music and spend time with my family and friends. I love to jet ski, snow ski and travel as much as possible.
- I specialize in working with people as they plan for and start to live on some or all of their assets. I am a veteran financial professional, and I have spent over 18 years helping clients successfully navigate various market environments – including the tech wreck of 2000 and the housing crisis of 2008.
- I am a Retirement Income Planning Specialist, Chief Planning Strategist of Platinum Bridge Wealth Management; Financial Literacy Advocate and proponent of Financial Education.
- In my former role as VP – Senior Financial Consultant with a national brokerage firm, I was responsible for working with more than 340 clients and I managed more than $890 million dollars in client assets. I was ranked in the top 5% of over 1100 advisors throughout the country. I have helped hundreds of clients define, strategize and execute comprehensive plans for maintaining their desired standard of living as they transition from their main career.
- I launched Platinum Bridge Wealth Management in 2017 to provide specialized services to help people ensure that their money lasts as long as they do.
- Board Member: Bright Beginnings – is a child and family development center that offers a bright start for homeless infants, toddlers and preschoolers and their families.
My background includes:
- Master of Business Administration – Georgetown University – The McDonough School of Business – with a focus on finance and investments.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ – Completed a rigorous, 2 year curriculum with a focus on retirement savings and income, investments, financial planning, tax planning, estate planning and risk management/insurance planning.
- Retirement Income Certified Professional®– Completed a comprehensive 18-month curriculum with a focus on all aspects of a person’s financial well being in retirement, including: devising and managing the retirement income plan; generating strong income in a low-interest rate environment; ensuring the longevity of assets in retirement; dealing with the 18 risks that people face in retirement; tax mitigation strategies; health and long-term care issues; Social Security and Medicare decisions; and estate and charitable giving issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing – University of Maryland at College Park – Yes, I am a proud Terp!
- Lifetime Member: Leadership Greater Washington - Class of 2020 - "Virtually Unstoppable".